2012 Events Australia Day at Karumba Recreation Club – 26th January, 2012 Featuring free community BBQ, Australia Day presentations, community Cricket Match between Sunset Tavern and Karumba Lodge Hotel, Great Karumba Cake Auction, Thong Toss, Iron Man/Woman & Junior and music from Jonesy & friends. Starts Midday. Karumba Golf Open – Date TBA Cairns to Karumba Bicycle Ride June 24th to June 30th, 2012 KARUMBA Cuppa for Cancer - July 2012 School fete with a distinctly Karumba flavour July/August 2012 – TBA Sunday Markets from April to September at Sunset Tavern Pink Ribbon Breakfast - October 2011 Karumba Katch Seafood Festival – TBA Karumba Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch Karumba Christmas Tree - plus much more….. 30 Mar 2012- 01 Apr 2012Karumba Community Anglers Classic 2012 Fun, Family, Friendship and Fishing in the Gulf – 2012Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Recreation Club"
on December 10, 2011 at 12:29 pm /
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEED
Weather in Karumba
Karumba Queensland Australia
October 31, 2014, 2:44 pm
current pressure: 1010 mb
wind speed: 6 m/s NNW
wind gusts: 8 m/s
sunrise: 5:58 am
sunset: 6:42 pm
Forecast October 31, 2014
wind speed: 5 m/s NW
wind gusts: 8 m/s
wind speed: 3 m/s NW
wind gusts: 6 m/s
Find Us On Facebook
Find Us On Twitter
- Direct Action passes the Senate with PUP support October 30, 2014The Federal Government's $2.5 billion climate change policy has passed the Senate with the support of the Palmer United Party and independent senators Nick Xenophon and John Madigan.
- Serial autobahn shooter jailed for 10 years October 30, 2014A German truck driver who shot at other motorists more than 700 times from behind the wheel has been jailed for attempted murder.
- Roman Polanski released after questioning in Poland October 30, 2014Film director Roman Polanski has been questioned by Polish prosecutors over a US request to have him extradited over a sex crime involving a 13-year-old girl.
- Israel's closure of Temple Mount a declaration of war: Abbas October 30, 2014Tensions flare in Jerusalem after Israeli forces kill a Palestinian man suspected of shooting a far-right rabbi who led a campaign for Jews to be allowed to pray at the Temple Mount compound, Jerusalem's most sensitive site and holy to Islam and Judaism.
- Protesters set fire to Burkina Faso's parliament October 30, 2014Demonstrators in Burkina Faso set fire to the country's parliament and loot government buildings in protest against plans to extend president Blaise Compaore's 27-year rule.
- Northern Ireland police arrest man over Jean McConville murder October 30, 2014Police in Northern Ireland arrest a man for questioning over the 1972 abduction and murder of Jean McConville.