2012 Events Australia Day at Karumba Recreation Club – 26th January, 2012 Featuring free community BBQ, Australia Day presentations, community Cricket Match between Sunset Tavern and Karumba Lodge Hotel, Great Karumba Cake Auction, Thong Toss, Iron Man/Woman & Junior and music from Jonesy & friends. Starts Midday. Karumba Golf Open – Date TBA Cairns to Karumba Bicycle Ride June 24th to June 30th, 2012 KARUMBA Cuppa for Cancer - July 2012 School fete with a distinctly Karumba flavour July/August 2012 – TBA Sunday Markets from April to September at Sunset Tavern Pink Ribbon Breakfast - October 2011 Karumba Katch Seafood Festival – TBA Karumba Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch Karumba Christmas Tree - plus much more….. 30 Mar 2012- 01 Apr 2012Karumba Community Anglers Classic 2012 Fun, Family, Friendship and Fishing in the Gulf – 2012Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Recreation Club"
on December 10, 2011 at 12:29 pm /
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEED
Weather in Karumba
Karumba Queensland Australia
November 21, 2014, 8:32 am
current pressure: 1010 mb
wind speed: 5 m/s N
wind gusts: 6 m/s
sunrise: 5:53 am
sunset: 6:52 pm
Forecast November 21, 2014
wind speed: 5 m/s WNW
wind gusts: 8 m/s
wind speed: 3 m/s WNW
wind gusts: 6 m/s
Find Us On Facebook
Find Us On Twitter
- Campaign to boycott halal food gains momentum in Australia November 20, 2014A campaign to boycott halal-certified food is gaining momentum across Australia, with groups claiming that certification pushes up prices and the money goes towards funding terrorism.
- ABC to look at support services for budget savings November 20, 2014The ABC's managing director, Mark Scott, says the organisation will look at operations and support services rather than content when making budget savings.
- Ancient Aboriginal rock art site found in suburban Sydney November 20, 2014An ancient Aboriginal rock art site, believed to be tens of thousands of years old, has been discovered in the suburbs of Sydney.
- Australia's oldest colonial cookbook republished after 150 years November 20, 2014A colonial-era cookbook featuring recipes like battered kangaroo brains deep fried in emu oil is republished 150 years after it is written by a Tasmanian gentleman farmer.
- Ferry boss gets 10 years in jail over Sewol disaster November 20, 2014The head of the company that operated South Korea's ill-fated Sewol ferry has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for his role in one of the country's worst maritime disasters.
- Bono's bike accident injuries worse than first thought November 20, 2014U2 frontman Bono has undergone hours of surgery after a bicycle accident, with his doctor revealing worse injuries than previously thought.