2012 Events Australia Day at Karumba Recreation Club – 26th January, 2012 Featuring free community BBQ, Australia Day presentations, community Cricket Match between Sunset Tavern and Karumba Lodge Hotel, Great Karumba Cake Auction, Thong Toss, Iron Man/Woman & Junior and music from Jonesy & friends. Starts Midday. Karumba Golf Open – Date TBA Cairns to Karumba Bicycle Ride June 24th to June 30th, 2012 KARUMBA Cuppa for Cancer – July 2012 School fete with a distinctly Karumba flavour July/August 2012 – TBA Sunday Markets from April to September at Sunset Tavern Pink Ribbon Breakfast – October 2011 Karumba Katch Seafood Festival – TBA Karumba Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch Karumba Christmas Tree – plus much more….. 30 Mar 2012- 01 Apr 2012Karumba Community Anglers Classic 2012 Fun, Family, Friendship and Fishing in the Gulf – 2012 Like this:Like Loading…Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Recreation Club"
on December 10, 2011 at 12:29 pm /
- 30/16:35 EST Flood Warning Summary (QLD)
- 30/16:32 EST Flood Warning – Condamine and Balonne Rivers (QLD)
- 30/15:54 EST Flood Warning – Macintyre, Weir and Border Rivers (QLD)
- 30/10:21 EST Flood Warning – Georgina River and Eyre Creek (QLD)
- 30/09:49 EST Flood Warning – Fitzroy River (QLD)
- 30/09:06 EST Flood Warning – Diamantina River (QLD)
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEED
Weather in Karumba
Karumba Queensland Australia
January 31, 2015, 10:39 am
current pressure: 1010 mb
wind speed: 2 m/s N
wind gusts: 3 m/s
sunrise: 6:24 am
sunset: 7:17 pm
Forecast January 31, 2015
wind speed: 3 m/s NNW
wind gusts: 6 m/s
wind speed: 3 m/s NNW
wind gusts: 4 m/s
Find Us On Facebook
Find Us On Twitter
- Asian Cup final: Australia v South Korea key match-ups January 30, 2015Tonight's Asian Cup final in Sydney will see the Socceroos face heavyweight South Korea. The outcome of several key individual battles could determine which side lifts the trophy at the end of the night.
- Queenslanders prepare to have their say as polls open January 30, 2015After the shortest campaign allowable, today Queenslanders will be the first Australians to vote in a January election since 1913.Eric Tlozek
- Australian sport 'needs to lift game on climate issues' January 30, 2015A new report from the Climate Institute says policies for dealing with extreme heat in sport are variable, often inadequate and should be urgently reviewed to prevent athletes dying.
- Lives, homes under threat by Waroona bushfire January 30, 2015An out-of-control bushfire is threatening lives and homes at Waroona in Western Australia, with up to three properties believed to be damaged so far.
- Saudi Arabia postpones flogging of blogger Raef Badawi January 30, 2015Saudi Arabia postpones, for a third week in a row, the flogging of a blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes for insulting Islam, his wife says.
- Sanctioned Russian businessman wins Crimean bridge contract January 30, 2015Vladimir Putin hands a multi-billion dollar contract to build a bridge to the Crimea peninsula to an ally and former judo partner who is under Western sanctions.